Monday, August 18, 2008

Putting the Hospital in Hospitality

This past week or so has been nonstop. It consisted of:

Student Leadership Training

Manning the Hospitality Tent and Welcoming new students

playing dodgeball, crazy kickball, egg chicken dinosaur, and cheeseball face

and Orientation (pics to come soon I think)

Also today I lost my keys and looked everywhere for them. I found them here. This is why it's important to put things where they go!




Ps. hopefully in time I will learn how to blog and these posts will be better. Student Life program was talking about realizing your need, and I believe I have just recognized one: Be a better blog writer. However one need I don't have is making alliterations: Betty beat Ben because Betty's blog was better.

Here's some fun reading:

The Ozma of Oz

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. don't lose your keys again, mize thighs.