Tuesday, May 12, 2009

5/12

Andy Busam and his friend came over tonight to hang out. I made some cookies from scratch that we enjoyed then listened to rough mixes of the album Andy and I recorded last weekend. We then started talking about technology and about how much it has changed over our lifetime. From 5.25 floppys to AIM Punters, to Xanga. Wow. I then found one of my first websites:
we then found Andy's old Xanga. It's worth a read and a laugh.

Here's what I listened to today:
The Beatles: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Brand New: Deja Entendu
Cap'n Jazz: Analphabetapolothology
The Busy World: Envelopes and other things that need addressing (Rough Mixes)
Pedro the Lion: It's hard to find a friend.

Also at goodwill today I found this record. Can't wait to get a new reciever so I can listen vinyl again!
Also Thursday I am going back to Michigan. I am SO excited to see Kristi and to see my best friends Josh and Tamara. Being so far away from my loved ones is wearing me thin :(

ZOMG lataz Gangstaz
David

1 comment:

Andy Busam said...

why you always diggin up the past?