Thursday, May 28, 2009

Some News

I woke up this morning thinking it was Friday. It lasted all morning until I was eatting breakfast(which in retrospect wasnt very long), but upon my first awake to the dozing laying in bed stage to the actually getting up stage to the shower stage to the dressing and then eatting sage it was friday. About halfway through my bowl of Frosted Flakes it hit me. My arms flung in the air as if in protest to Thursday knocking off my box of Frosted Flakes which fell on the floor spilling everywhere. A crude welcome to Thursday! Blah! For a moment looking at my Frosted Flakes I thought... recycle? Then decided against it and threw them away. 
In other news for those of you wanting a high maintenance, expensive, glow-in-the-dark pet for Christmas look your wait is over! Scientists in Japan have created "Pocket Monkeys" which glow in the dark when exposed to ultraviolet light. The best news...they are REAL monkeys. Here's what the news article said
Quite apart from their glow-in-the-dark capabilities, the transgenic marmosets are also handier and more portable than ordinary experimental monkeys. At around 20cm tall, they are easily transported in a lab-coat pocket. The palmtop primates are "less expensive to handle and house" than regular lab chimps and so forth, according to Science magazine.
VERY interesting! 
Also remember Cameron Frye's house in Ferris Bueller's Day Off? The one that was all glass and had the red ferrari? Remember how you always wanted to live there? (me either) Well now you can because it's for sale! 
http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/05/ferris-bueller.html
That's all my news for today. 
David 

1 comment:

Tamara said...

This whole post made me laugh so hard, that if I were eating frosted flakes, they would be all over my computer screen.
You are hilarious!