Wednesday, May 13, 2009

5/13

Today was eventful. It was one of those days where you think you are waking up a little bit before your alarm goes off, only to look at the clock and realize you're ALREADY an hour late for work. Oh well. After an actually busy day of work, I went to Chapel Hill to pick up my new reciever! See attached photos. I came home and did some "other shopping" and was able to listen to some of my favorite songs in a warm crisp beautiful tone. Right now I'm listening to the Eagles. Their smooth voices are even smoother. In fact, this album covers songs that came out between 1971-1975, my new receiver was made in the mid 70's and my Marantz speakers are mid 70's as well. I'm just realizing that my entire audio setup is a flashback. Awesome.
Daily Listens:
The Busy World: Envelopes and other things that need addressing
The Eagles: Greatest Hits Volume 1
Yeah Yeah Yeah's: Show Your Bones
Wilco: Yankee Hotel Foxrot.

Here's the Stereo:

Also I saw this Car today. wow. 1968 Triumph TR 250
They wanted 27,900 for it. Worth it? Not sure. Awesome? Definitely.

See you tomorrow Michigan. Holla at a Michigander.

No comments: