Thursday, June 18, 2009

A fun reminisce

Today I have been reminiscing a lot, and I thought it might be fun to get out my old external harddrive that I used in college. NOTE: College does NOT equal NTBI by any sense of the word. On this hard drive I laughed out loud SO much because I found things that I had not thought about in years, and honestly some things that even now that I'm looking at it I have no recollection of. Funny the things we remember. 2 Particular things that I found that really made me crack up were the musical Spanish Projects I did. I guess this was Spanish 101 or 201 or something pretty basic, but here are two songs that I made for Spanish class. The first song is called "Uno Mas" and it is me playing guitar and singing, the second song is a freestyle rap song (in Spanish) featuring me and Chad Sanders and I made a make-shift rap beat using a the chords and progression from a Beck song, the rap is called "Dios es bueno." ** note the shout out to our teacher Dr. Osvaldo Parilla I hope you enjoy it tell me what you think .







If you LOVED Uno Mas as much as I do, you will be thrilled to know that there is SOMEWHERE a video for this amazing movie. Stay tuned and hopefully I can find it!

No comments: