Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm a loner dottie..a rebel

My car has been acting up so yesterday I went to take it to get an oil change and to see if they could just tell me what's wrong. The place where I get my oiled changed is about a mile from my house. On the way there I noticed about halfway there that I didn't have my seatbelt on! I instantly reached behind me to grab it and securely strap myself in when I thought...naaa; it's "cool" not to have a seatbelt. So I continued to travel to get my oil changed with no seat belt and windows down. That's right...rebel. Then I started thinking to myself, "Self, if THAT'S what you call rebellious then you got another thing coming." How typical "Bible School" of me to think that I was somehow "sticking it to the man" without my seatbelt?
Oh well, I'm going to do it again when I go to the beach, this time with no shirt, no shoes and no safety belt. THAT will really show them.

ps. Heard on the news today that several schools in our district have H1N1. Better known as Swine Flu. It would have been nice to know this say......YESTERDAY when I was at those exact schools! uh oh, my throat is a little sore...Crap the A-pork-alypse is imminent!

No comments: